The last few days have not been good for the People’s Temple of Hope and Change, nor for its charismatic leader, whom many members regard as a god incarnate.
- Chairman Zero returned from Asia having accomplished nothing except looking like a jackass for bowing to the Emperor of Japan
- Chairman Zero’s budget deficit just for the month of October, at $127 billion, was larger than the deficit for the entire 2007 Fiscal Year (the last budget authored by a Republican president and Congress.)
- Chairman Zero”s Attorney General was revealed to be an idiot when he couldn’t name a single case where an enemy combatant captured on a battlefield had been given a trial in a civilian court.
- Chairman Zero promised the world that Khalid Sheik Mohammed would receive a fair trial, while promising Americans there could be no other outcome to that trial but conviction and execution. (Ponder the Stalinist quality of that statement for a moment.)
- The “hockey stick” chart was revealed to be a fake when emails between Global Warming scienticians revealed they were deliberately manipulating the data to “prove” global warming; one scientician instructing another to fudge the data in order to “hide the decline” in global temperatures.
- A probably-soon-to-be-fired Inspector General revealed that Chairman Zero’s Tax Cheat Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner used TARP money as a private slush fund to bail out his old buddies at AIG, Wachovia, and Goldman Sachs.
- It was also revealed that $6.4 Billion in Stimulus money was sent to congressional districts that don’t exist.
By the end of the week, Chairman Zero’s silly little cult was so desperate for a distraction they were hyping a fake story about Sarah Palin getting booed at a book signing.