Uberdouche is losing his mind. Either that or whatever dosage MSDNC had him on is no longer sufficient to hide his megalomania and delusions of adequacy.
Recently, a patriot … mocking the Obamacrat/MSM portrayal of opponents of ObamaCare as “right wing terrorists” … referred to himself as a “right-wing terrorist” in what was self-evidently sarcasm.
Uberdouche must have missed the sarcasm, because he pontificated on it, ranting that “this is not language to bandy about” when people are showing up to meetings with firearms. (Once again, preaching to the equally tone-deaf left-wing choir.)
Uberdouche also rants that those who don’t watch his show are “paranoids and racists.”
Uberdouche has also taken to claiming that he has The highest rated cable news program on any network Wanna see the actual ratings?
- The O’Reilly Factor– 2,896,000 viewers
- Glenn Beck– 2,544,000 viewers
- Hannity –2,402,000 viewers
- On The Record w/ Greta Van Susteren—2,330,000 viewers
- Special Report with Bret Baier– 1,906,000
- Fox Report w/Shep Smith–1,697,000 viewers
- Larry King Live—1,464,000 viewers
- Anderson Cooper 360—1,280,000 viewers
- Campbell Brown- 1,243,000 viewers
DFL. Countdown w/ K. Olbermann– 1,199,000 viewers (276,000) (614,000)
He’s losing to Golden Girls reruns on Lifetime.