The “Chickenshit Caucus” seems as good a name as any to refer to Demonrats who refuse to meet with their constituents in person, or without a massive presence of Union Thugs from the SEIU.
- While cowering behind his pre-screened, limited access “Tele-Townhall,” Chickensh-t Congressman Brian Baird calls ObamaCare Opponents “Brownshirts”.
- Democrat activists in Florida shove elderly ObamaCare protesters against the wall. The thugs have arrived.
- Democrat Union Thugs assault protesters; six arrested. “Kenneth Gladney, a 38-year-old conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with “Don’t tread on me” printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room of the St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was waiting to be treated for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face that he suffered in the attack. Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack started.”
- Dan Maffei (D-NY) is also calling it in. A constituent called his office to find out when he was going to have a town hall about health care. A staff member told me he had one a few months ago and it was so raucous he won’t do it again. Future meetings are appointment only.
- Democrat Rep. Frank Kratovil (D-MD, District 1) scrubbed his website of his complete townhall schedule within the last two days.
- Democrat Jay Inslee (D-WA) held a “telephone townhall” … with only 2 hours notice given on his web page.
- Democrats send out phony letters from fake constituents proclaiming support for ObamaCare. But they claim the tea parties are “manufactured outrage.”
Any chance we could tea-partiers in chicken suits to show up outside their offices and protest?