I can’t figure out which is more hypocritical. The Obama Regime whining because conservatives are engaged in community organizing in order to oppose their statist agenda? Or, the party of Astroturfing King David Axelrod claiming that the tea-party/anti-ObamaCare phenomenon is entirely made up. The mainstream media happily indulges this smear.
Opponents to the socialization have been labeled as rabid and angry mobs by the Obama Regime. The mainstream media happily indulges this smear as well. The Obamunists have also engaged in Soviet-style tactics of urging the udarniki to report on subversive, anti-ObamaCare activist to the Health Commissarr.
But Resistance to the regime continues to grow:
- In Pennsylvania, outraged citizens confront Arlen Sphincter and Kathleen “No Child Left Unaborted” Sebelius.
- In New York, Congressman Tim Bishop is confronted by unhappy citizens who don’t know their place, (bowing at the feet of their masters)
- In Texas, Rep. Lloyd Doggett gets an earful of what he doesn’t want to hear.
- In Minnesota, Moonbat Congressman Keith El-Isson learns he has invoked the wrath of his constituents.
- In Wisconsin, Congressman Steve Kagan is shouted down by angry villagers, alas, no pitchforks.
- In Missouri, Congressdouchebag Russ Carnahan claims ObamaCare will save money, and is laughed off the stage.
Obama can put out all the lame-ass propaganda videos he wants, but the opposition is growing and spreading.
By the way, when is Chris Dodd leaving for Canada to have his cancer treated?