- Chairman Zero goes to Mexico, and repeats the discredited lie that 90% of the guns used in the cartels come from gun shops in the USA. The guy has a history of supporting Draconian gun control laws. He repeats this debunked anti-gun propaganda, but he wants to pretend that he is not a threat to gun-owners.
- Hedorah the smog monster — No, wait, that’s Janeane Garofalo… was on with Keith Uberdouche denouncing the Tea Party movement as ignorant racists. And, of course,demonstrating the sophisticated with of the left by saying “tea-bagging” repeatedly. (Gawd, what are these people, like 12 or something?)
- Chairman Zero’s plan to make the Federal Government into a branch of the Chicago Corruption Machine advanced when it was discoved his choice for Car Czar is being investigated for a corruption and kickback scheme.
- RuPaul wants to hire bounty hunters to go after pirates. Like when Boba Fett went after Han Solo, or something. Bounty Hunters versus Pirates would make a great reality show, or gay porn movie, Booty Hunters versus the Ass Pirates.
- The Hippie-Infested state of Oregon is going to raise its beer tax almost 2.000%.
- The People’s Republic of California operates a Country-Club for Pedophiles, costing taxpayers $200,000 per pervert per year. And they wonder why they’re going bankrupt.