My 2012 Fantasy

If the Republicans don’t have a prayer in 2012 (like if the economy manages to right itself despite Obumble’s incompetence, his approval ratings are at 96% with the remaining 4% being stripped of their cookies and 12 million newly Amnesty-ized illegals have all signed up with ACORN)… I’d want the Republican Party to nominate Ron Paul for the sheer entertainment value.

Imagine their first debate. Uncle RuPaul rambles on and on about Fiat currency, and then Obumble asks “What does an Italian car have to do with monetary policy.”

"They Turker Jerbs!"

"They Turker Jerbs!"

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s