Last week was not a good week for Dear Teleprompter. From Sunday to Sunday, Chairman Zero managed to…
- Read the wrong speech off a Teleprompter, and end up thanking himself for inviting the Irish PM to Washington. (Tuesday)
- Warn the Irish guests at his St. Patty’s Day party not to get too drunk and put lampshades on their heads (Tuesday)
- Compare AIG executives to suicide bombers. (Thursday)
- Insult the Special Olympics. (Thursday)
- Revise the estimate of his first deficit upward to almost $2,000 B (with more certainly to come.) (Friday)
- Send a letter to the ex-president of France, pledging four years of cooperation. (Saturday)
- Giggle coquettishly about his criminal mismanagement of the economy. (Sunday).
- Admit he gets lost in the White House sometimes. (Sunday)
And this on top of giving the nearly blind PM of Great Britain a set of DVD’s he can’t watch, telling Britain “screw you, you’re no more special than any other country,” sending Hill to Russia with the “Reset” button that didn’t say “Reset,” assembling a cabinet of tax cheats and incompetent political cronies, tanking the Dow, 17 vacancies at Treasury, the 9,000 earmarks, halting domestic energy production, mistaking a window for a door… the pace of FAIL is accelerating. How the hell did we get stuck with this imbecile? Oh, yeah, I forgot.