Here’s what people on other blogs are whining about:
- FX’s “Rescue Me” embraces 9-11 Tinfoilism. New York Times says, “seem to me to make a lot more sense than the ones that are popularly espoused.”
- Our Idiot Vice President has an idiot spokesperson: ” I don’t see this as a partisan job at all.”
- Michelle Malkin says “Watch out for Barney Frank’s Paws” — Which is the exact warning given to young male House pages on the first day of orientation.
- California wraps freeway signs in razor wire to protect them from multicultural artistic expression. (What used to be called “vandalism.”)
- Feminist New York Times Writer says: “Women don’t become physicists because Hollywood doesn’t make science glamorous enough” Also, particle accelerators should be painted pink and covered with ‘Rainbow Brite’ stickers.